What is the correct spelling for NISE?
This word (Nise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NISE
- anise Carew had never fed his mares with human flesh, but there was a legend that he had rubbed a friend over with anise -seed, and offered that dainty morsel to his dogs.
- nice He was so nice to Jatupon as a child.
- nike According to Webb, during the Hellenistic period the winged victory or Nike figure was considered to be "the most appropriate motif for figured akroteria".
- nile There lay the Nile -here was a boat.
- nine This dear man was nine months in Corfu, preparing to be a missionary there; but he was taken ill, and suffered much in body and mind.
- noise "It's only noise ," said Will, suddenly breaking the silence.
- nose His nose , ears, feet and tail are black.
- OISE In an official report issued on Sunday, September 6, it is stated that, The 5th French army on August 29 advanced from the line of the Oise River to meet and counter the German forward movement and a considerable battle developed to the south of Guise.