What is the correct spelling for NISHT?
This word (Nisht) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NISHT
- gnash I fancied I could hear him gnash his teeth, in impotent rage, to see his quarry escaping under his nose.
- ishtar A maiden Ishtar , a virginal Isis; a woman-yet with no more of woman's lure than if she had been some exquisite and breathing statue of mingled ivory and milk of pearls.
- knight The knight then went down with his good sword drawn. Till you crash at night You will have to live your life With bishop, rook and knight Clean your teeth with chequered toothpaste – Opening Ceremony by Unknown Author
- nash This expence he was enabled to support by a present from Mr. Nash of Bath, who, upon hearing of his late mis-fortune, sent him five guineas.
- nest She began another sentence, then stopped suddenly, and only smiled at me and said I was the nest friend ever two people had in all this world.
- net The Net of Stars was being fastened.
- niche Marie flew down to the sitting-room of her parents, following her mother, who took her place in the niche at the open window without speaking to her.
- night Now, I want to know one thing,-where did Mr Tooke sleep last night ?