What is the correct spelling for NITES?
This word (Nites) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NITES
- nuts ifs and ands and buts. It's alright to be crazy, just don't let it drive you nuts! – Simply Complicated by Jimmy Buffett
- Knits We talk a little, my wife knits.
- notes While some coarse-mouthed Doctor gloats, and notes – The Ballad Of Reading Gaol by Oscar Wilde
- nets At their next visit, to Thorbrand's house, Howard asked for the two trout-nets, and Thorbrand's two sons, with one stout fighting-man, came gladly with their kinsman.
- unites Here-it is but natural-here, in the city he founded and which bears his name, I have found positive proof that the bond which unites the son of Philip with the son of Severus is something more than a mere fancy.
- sites About six cottages have already been built, not by the Company but by private enterprise, while many others are just about to be started upon; the setting apart of sites for schools, churches, and other public buildings, while plans are in preparation for lighting the town, as well as for providing it with motive power.