What is the correct spelling for NITTY?
This word (Nitty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NITTY
- ditty It was a tavern ditty , and not too nice in its sentiments, as, indeed, why should it be, to please its hearers?
- kitty Kitty returned to service-and her baby died.
- knit She fortified herself with stronger tea, and sat grimly down to knit .
- knitter Its history is so well told by William Allen, a framework knitter , who was a party to it, that an extract from his evidence, as given before the Framework Knitter s' Committee of 1812, will best explain it.
- knotty Not tending to the heart, soon feeble grows, As the blunt arrow 'gainst the knotty trunk, Their impulse on the sense: while the pall'd eye Expects in vain its tribute; asks in vain, Where are the ornaments it once admired?
- natty They trudged along under their ragged banners in hearty good will, with now a limp and now a halt and all of them entirely out of step with the enthusiastic young band in its natty uniform.
- net He stole these ideas about a Star Net and a Starlight Express.
- nicety The court of Elizabeth was celebrated occasionally for its magnificence, and always for its nicety .
- nifty My idea is to get a nifty bungalow out there handy to the studios, and both of us to go into pictures.
- night I did so to-night."
- ninety In fact, no lease ought to be less than ninety -nine years.