What is the correct spelling for NLIKE?
This word (Nlike) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NLIKE
- lake It is only fancy to you, I doubt, for we turned many a time after going in at the gate, before the lake came in sight.
- like What he is like; and why?"
- luke Fortunately, he had changed his room, and escaped being burnt to death, saving, at the same time, Luke Marks.
- manlike It is singular, that is to say, manlike, that when we have for years kept prizing and describing some original person or original book, yet the moment we see such, they anger us; we would have them fit us and delight us in all points, as if any originality could do this but our own.
- nile Yet these flights were from the south of Ghadames, and at any rate they are bred in the Saharan districts, from the banks of the Nile to the shores of the Atlantic.
- bite the hand that feeds you