What is the correct spelling for NLOT?
This word (Nlot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NLOT
- blot I can see now, as I look back at it, that Father and Mother were doing everything in their power to blot out of my memory those unhappy years of my childhood.
- clot On the arrival of the Surgeon General and Assistant Surgeon General, Charles H. Crane, I reported what we had done and officially detailed to the Surgeon General my diagnosis, stating that whenever the clot was allowed to form over the opening to the wound the President's breathing became greatly embarrassed.
- lot I can tell you, then, that he's a bad lot .
- not "No, no," cried Monsieur Roger; "that is not true.
- plot Of course if Hubert wrote for shop-girls, he might find a million: but do you think that any really serious study of real life-the sort of book that simply gets at character and doesn't fuss with plot : the real, artistic novel-is going to find more than twenty thousand people in dull old England who can understand it?
- slot I kept it in my spare parts slot so it wouldn't get crushed."