What is the correct spelling for NLOVE?
This word (Nlove) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NLOVE
- alive "Our only chance is to stop where we are, for if we move we shall certainly be buried alive . Make frigid soles come alive And take that dive – Cold Feets by Unknown Author
- clive Clive triumphed; and Mohammed Ali, otherwise known as Nawab Walajah, became undisputed Nawab of the Carnatic.
- clove And here's New-Year's-Gift has an orange and rosemary, but not a clove to stick in't.
- clover The scent of lavender and sweet clover clung to Miss Hathaway's linen, and, insensibly soothed, Ruth went to sleep.
- glove But about this glove ?"
- lave The memory of his mother's life was still fragrant to hundreds, fresh and dewy in love's unwithering morn; upon the tide of prayer had Geordie's infant life been launched, and its gentle waves, faint but palpable, still sought to lave his soul.
- live We live in Tarrytown.
- love He was indeed that figure of indomitable strength to which her spirit, exhausted by intensity of passion, clung more than to any other on earth, though she did not love him, scarcely liked him.
- lover Her lover hurried to her.
- naive Besides, she lets only one trait of her character be known, and that the only one which renders her blamable; her noble virtues are hidden; she prefers to glory in her naive libertinism.
- nave In the centre of the nave are frescoes by Ghirlandaio and Botticelli.
- nerve I turned, every nerve strained to the uttermost.
- nov 6d k Nov 4. 2 " " 19s.
- nova A gentleman of New York or Barbadoes will be as much gazed at as a strange animal from Nova Zembla or Otaheite; and those rogues, the travellers, will tell us what stories they please about poor old Ireland.
- novel It took even more hold of me than the novel s had done for it seemed to me like a living novel .
- olive To him, Olive was now a widow.
- plover Green plover , or lapwings, are numerous enough on the Cotswolds.
- solve How the dickens could I solve it at a minute's notice?
- Glover Horatio, brings troops from Ticonderoga, 63, 67 note; refuses a command, 81. Glover , Gen.
- Novae 1. Lucis Creator optime, Lucem dierum proferens, Primordiis lucis novae Mundi parans originem:
- Lovey These composed Lovey Mary's worldly possessions.