What is the correct spelling for NMAME?
This word (Nmame) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NMAME
- gnome Fish with a gnome Buying the fish drinks Then I'm taking it home – Filet-O-Fish Rap by Mikey & Big Bob
- maim On the way we'll kill and maim When you haven't got a penny, boys It's all the bloody same – Transmetropolitan by pogues
- mama (The shizzit) Word to your mama I bend your girl like a comma – No Equal by beatnuts
- mammy "And here," said Mammy , "is the bell.
- miami The reservations ceded by them are very valuable, and those on the Miami of the lake embrace some of the best mill privileges in the State.
- mime Mime is at work at his underground forge, and has just finished the helmet which he intends to appropriate to his own use to escape thraldom, when Alberich suddenly appears, snatches it from his trembling hand, and, placing it upon his head, becomes invisible to all.
- mom I'd heard my mom say something like that many a time, the only difference being she would say, Why yes, Mrs. So-and-So, we have it.
- mum You can if you like, mum .
- name What is his 'German' name ?
- named "I've named you, and that goes!
- namely The men were not handsome or fat, but were very well made, and, as is the case with most of the natives of these parts, were rather tall, namely five feet eight and nine inches.
- names Will you enter your names ?
- naomi But there was a triumphant look in his eyes that dared Naomi to repeat her offence, and she very nearly wept as she felt that the words would not come.
- niamey Highways: total: 39,970 km paved: bituminous 3,170 km unpaved: gravel, laterite 10,330 km; earth 3,470 km; tracks 23,000 km Inland waterways: Niger River is navigable 300 km from Niamey to Gaya on the Benin frontier from mid-December through March Airports: total: 30 usable: 28 with permanent-surface runways: 9 with runways over 3,659 m: 0 with runways 2,440-3,659 m: 2 with runways 1,220-2,439 m: 14 Telecommunications: small system of wire, radiocommunications, and radio relay links concentrated in southwestern area; 14,260 telephones; broadcast stations - 15 AM, 5 FM, 18 TV; satellite earth stations - 1 Atlantic Ocean INTELSAT, 1 Indian Ocean INTELSAT, and 3 domestic, with 1 planned
- nm Costa Rica territorial sea: 12 nm exclusive economic zone: 200 nm continental shelf: 200 nm
- Nam 29. Nam nam. The Cynometra Cauliflora of Linnaeus.
- meme I have seen little girls squatting like grasshoppers in the Nile drinking, a meme , the water in which they were standing little more than ankle deep.
- Mamie Mamie Prout does not like prunes.