What is the correct spelling for NME?
This word (Nme) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NME
- me "Why, you tol' me .
- name That's the name of it.
- ne At night, to be sure, I could not help thinking with fresh sorrow of that which had come upon us; but then, on the morrow, I saw the Magister again, and would fain have rejoiced in his gladness; but lo, he was now silent and dull, and at the first opening he led ne aside and said, right humbly and with downcast eyes: "Think no evil of me, Mistress Margery, in that yestereve my joy in earthly possessions was over much for my wits; believe me, it was not the glitter of mammon, but far other matters that turned my brain."
- nee BILLINGTON, ELIZABETH, nee WEICHSEL, a celebrated singer, born in London, of German descent; kept up her celebrity to the last; died at Venice in 1817.
- nm Turks and Caicos Islands territorial sea: 12 nm exclusive fishing zone: 200 nm
- nome In the chariot rode Ozma and Dorothy, the former in splendid raiment and wearing her royal coronet, while the little Kansas girl wore around her waist the Magic Belt she had once captured from the Nome King.
- Noe Sir Hu. We will deny none of her freinds to see her; They can intend noe rescue.
- MME "Suppose we have dinner, Mme.
- NAE We can hae no idle fowk i' this hoose, sae we maun hae nae words aboot it."