What is the correct spelling for NMY?
This word (Nmy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NMY
- nay Nay, sir, you are mistaken; I am Casanova. I'll kiss thine answer, be it yea or nay: I do but know I love thee, and I pray – The Symphony by Sidney Lanier
- nm Maritime claims: continental shelf: 200-m depth or to the depth of exploitation; specified boundary in the South China Sea exclusive fishing zone: 200 nm exclusive economic zone: 200 nm territorial sea: 12 nm
- ny I was still half-stunned, and wondering whether this was only a respite; but Hope soon began to be busy, and I felt that, after all, the being led off to instant death was the work of my own imagination, and that Ny Deen had probably never even had such a thought beyond holding it up as a threat.
- Amy To-day he asked Amy to go with him, wishing, if possible, to influence her for good by kind, brotherly talk. and then there was Amy now how can you blame me – College Girls are easy by beastie boys
- My I must hear my father's voice. Oh me, oh my - Thinks you're peaches and pie... – Don't Ask by Unknown Author