What is the correct spelling for NNAME?
This word (Nname) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NNAME
- annam The Buddhism of Korea, Japan and Annam is directly derived from the earlier forms of Chinese Buddhism but was not affected by the later influx of Lamaism.
- dame And thereon queried by some squire's good dame Driving in shopward) may have given thy name, – To Shakespeare After Three Hundred Years by Thomas Hardy
- game Is he tall or is he small I wonder what his game is I wish he's write it on the wall and tell me what his name is – Who's Been Writing On The Wall Again by bee gees
- gnome I'll nick your wallet or garden gnome I'm a burglar I'm a cad An open window I'm in your home – Burglar by damned
- lame Youth is full of sport, age's breath is short; Youth is nimble, age is lame; Youth is hot and bold, age is weak and cold; Youth is wild, and age is tame. – Miscellaneous: Poem XII. by Unknown Author
- name BAT BOY: Two. MEREDITH: I'll teach you to name it. BAT BOY: Nane it. MEREDITH: Sure its tough but you'll tame it. – Show You A Thing Or Two by Unknown Author
- named She has a Bridegroom Who may not be named, Her mortal flesh bears Him Who conquers death. Now in the dust her spirit grovelleth; Too bright a Sun before her eyes has flamed, – The Annunciation by Joyce Kilmer
- names Dey slurred each othah's colah an' dey called each othah names, W'ile de coal-oil can des gu-gled, po'in oil erpon de flames. – Trouble in De Kitchen by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- naomi I've me your name and number number, is it Ruta or it Naomi You no know me, can't blow me – Ah-E-A-Oh by shaggy
- niamey Or have none of you witnessed these craft sitting on the ground at Mopti or Niamey .