What is the correct spelling for NOAT?
This word (Noat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOAT
- boat 6928. How often does your boat generally come home from the Faroe fishing in the course of the season?
- coat Wal, get your coat off an' see what's been done to this one."
- goat In the morning there had been so little water there, that a goat could have drank it all in half a minute, and by midday it was swollen to such an extent that the poor woman was drowned in it.
- moat Before he was answered by his followers, we heard the creaking of the hinges and the rattle of the running chains, ending in a thud that told us the drawbridge had dropped across the moat .
- neat Gordon's eyes were pleasantly following the movements of the girl's graceful figure about the plain but neat parlor.
- noah When Oliver had been driven to desperation by Noah Claypole, and had punished him as he deserved, Mrs. Sowerberry sent for Mr. Bumble.
- not She would not go.
- oat It's natural a handsome boy like ours should sow what they call his wild oat .
- Nat My idee is, it's a fresh-water maremaid, an' nat'ral to this lake.
- Nowt "I don't think nowt about it," the man remarked calmly.