What is the correct spelling for NOBE?
This word (Nobe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOBE
- lobe Leaves large; upper surface light green, glossy, smooth; lower surface dull green, tinged with bronze, faintly pubescent; lobe s three to five with terminal lobe acute; petiolar sinus deep; basal sinus shallow; teeth shallow, wide.
- nob On entering the tapis-franc, the Chourineur, laying one of his heavy hands on the shoulders of Rodolph, cried, "Hail the conqueror of the Chourineur! Yes, my boys, this springald has floored me; and if any young gentleman wishes to have his ribs smashed, or his 'nob in Chancery,' even including the Schoolmaster and the Skeleton, here is their man; I will answer for him, and back him!"
- nobel In 1906 he was awarded the Nobel prize for literature and the entire literary world approved of the reward.
- noble If I could only be sure that no harm came to you and your noble father!"
- node Node declared it wouldn't bother him in the air.
- nome From early times they had been by birth the heads of the local cults, and their protocol had contained, together with those titles which justified their possession of the temporalities of the nome , others which attributed to them spiritual supremacy.
- none None at all, I'm afraid.
- nose One of those great, spadelike hands was slipped up past his face and the claws driven in beside his nose .
- note Who wrote the note ?
- robe His robe was very bright, like a cloud round the sun.
- Niobe If Niobe was changed into a stone, Edith, the wife of Lot, was changed into a statue of salt.
- Nope Little Jim who had his stick, which he always carried with him, said, "Nope, something else."
- Kobe Kobe, Japan, Hearn's work in, I: 128, 129, 132, 139; disagreeable characteristics of, II: 197, 198, 199; flood in, 307.
- Noe To bedd the king he made him bowne; To take his rest was his desire; He was noe sooner cast on sleepe, But his chamber was on a blasing fire.
- NOBS As soon as we had fixed on them, Nobs threw off all his outer clothing, and with his gleaming axe began chopping away like a true backwoodsman at one of the largest of the trees.