What is the correct spelling for NOGHTS?
This word (Noghts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOGHTS
- night The dew of the night- It would weigh down your flight – Al Aaraaf by Edgar Allan Poe
- nought With streams from his heart's hot cistern. Nought Could save him now; and the other, wrought – The Duel by Thomas Hardy
- nuts Trust our guts, follow our hearts no one can break these nuts, These lips ain't kissin' butts, – Bulldozer by machine head
- Newts I would have been prepared to bet that as long as the supply of newts didn't give out, nothing could have shifted him from that village of his.
- nods I enter a workhouse-like room, and a colourless man nods good-afternoon.
- notes She hadn't let go of more'n a dozen notes before the Lady Brigandess begins to sit up and take notice.
- nets Just as the cod-traps are put out from the shore, frame nets are set for the seals along the beach where they are fairly sure to pass at certain times of the year.
- knots We were shower-bathed for about six hours; our speed was about two and a half knots , so that the distance must be about fifteen miles.
49 words made from the letters NOGHTS
5 letter words made from NOGHTS:ghosn, ghost, gosht, hongs, onths, shong, stohn, stong, thong, thons, tongs, tsong.
4 letter words made from NOGHTS:gohn, goht, gons, goth, hogs, host, ngoh, nhot, nosh, noth, oths, shot, snog, snoh, snot, sogn, song, stoh, thog, thon, togs, tohn, tons, tosh.
3 letter words made from NOGHTS:hog, hot, nog, not, nth, soh, son, sot, sth, tho, tog, ton, tsh.