What is the correct spelling for NOLD?
This word (Nold) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NOLD
- bold What of the hunting, hunter bold? I wanna be bold I wanna be cold – Home by breaking benjamin
- cold I'm getting a head cold. For taking in the sun when I'm feeling so cold For giving me a child when my body is old – For Crying Out Loud by Meat Loaf
- fold His dry, sallow skin showed signs of wrinkling; a thick fold lay under each eye, and at each end of his upper lip. My playmate thou shalt be; and when the wind is cold Our hearth shall be thy bed, our house shall be thy fold. – Pet-Lamb, The: A Pastoral Poem by William Wordsworth
- gold Gave its gold To me measureless might, Now deal its wonder Death where it is worn! And place be hugged for the sake of gold, And smirch-robed Justice feebly scold – The Symphony by Sidney Lanier
- hold When we return I shall get one that will hold us all." Prince of the degradations, bought and sold, These verses, written in your crumbling sty, Proclaim the faith that I have held and hold And publish that in which I mean to die. – Ballade to Our Lady of Czestochowa by Hilaire Belloc
- mold Plunkett brought to his work a true Irish heart, talents of the first class, eloquence cast in a rare mold, and a reputation unsurpassed at the Dublin bar. I may not fit the mold May not do what I'm told – Hello by Christina Aguilera
- nod Mrs. Twist, after an instant's astonishment at this unexpected support, bowed her head-it could hardly be called a nod-in her son's direction.
- old "The old man knew all about us.
- sold I want some money down, and more when it is sold.
- wold For vnto me it doth ynow[=h] suffyse That for your man ye wold me resseyue Fully to ben as you lyst deuyse And as ferforth as my wittes can conceyue And therwith al liche as ye preue That I be true, to guerdone me of grace Or ellis to punysshe after my trespace
- Told So I told you that, did I?
- Nola Nola came pattering down the stairs.