What is the correct spelling for NOMER?
This word (Nomer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOMER
- comer Who the new-comer might be, he had no time to speculate, for, without being unlocked, the door was pushed open.
- gnome First it will make itself into pointed darts as fine as hoarfrost; here, it is changed into a white fur as fine as silk; here into little crowns and circlets, as bright as silver; as if for the gnome princesses to wear; here it is in beautiful little plates, for them to eat off; presently it is in towers which they might be imprisoned in; presently in caves and cells, where they may make nun-gnomes of themselves, and no gnome ever hear of them more; here is some of it in sheaves, like corn; here, some in drifts, like snow; here, some in rays, like stars: and, though these are, all of them, necessarily, shapes that the mineral takes in other places, they are all taken here with such a grace that you recognize the high caste and breeding of the crystals wherever you meet them, and know at once they are Hartz- born.
- homer Homer was glad to get away so easy and said he wouldn't.
- monomer Thymidine monophosphate (TMP), also known as thymidylic acid (conjugate base thymidylate), deoxythymidine monophosphate (dTMP), or deoxythymidylic acid (conjugate base deoxythymidylate), is a nucleotide that is used as a monomer in DNA.
- name Then, 'What is your name , sir?
- naomi The man had made Naomi a good husband.
- ne'er I wish I ne'er Had come to town!
- nm Congo, Democratic Republic of the exclusive economic zone: boundaries with neighbors territorial sea: 12 NM
- noemi Bar Noemi addressed them once more, and for the last time-
- nome All then proceed to the realm of the Nome King to effect the release of the Royal Family of Ev, who have been enchanted by that cross old monarch.
- norm His father looked at him. Such consideration for others was a most gratifying deviation from the juvenile norm ; dawn of altruism, or something.
- norma Such a screaming and shouting ensued that Norma instantly turned to see what had happened.
- number In others the number is less.
- Nam China ADB, AfDB (nonregional members), APEC, APT, Arctic Council (observer), ARF, ASEAN (dialogue partner), BIS, CDB, EAS, FAO, G-24 (observer), G-77, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, IMSO, Interpol, IOC, IOM (observer), IPU, ISO, ITSO, ITU, LAIA (observer), MIGA, MINURSO, MONUC, NAM (observer), NSG, OAS (observer), OPCW, PCA, PIF (partner), SAARC (observer), SCO, UN, UN Security Council, UNAMID, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNIFIL, UNITAR, UNMIL, UNMIS, UNMIT, UNOCI, UNTSO, UNWTO, UPU, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO, ZC
- Nor Neither I, nor any one else, knows what took him.
- Noe And the sons of Noe , who came out of the ark, were Sem, Cham, and Japheth: and Cham is the father of Chanaan.
- gnomes Some of the new little creatures were ugly and dark and deformed; these the gods called gnomes or dwarfs, and to them they gave homes underground, with power over all that was hidden in the earth.
37 words made from the letters NOMER
3 letter words made from NOMER:eon, ern, men, mon, neo, nmr, one, ore, rem, roe, rom, ron.
4 letter words made from NOMER:meno, meon, moen, moer, more, morn, nemr, nero, noer, nome, norm, nrem, omen, omne, orne, reno, roen, rome.
5 letter words made from NOMER:meron, moren, norem, norme, ormen, remon, romen.