What is the correct spelling for NOONNE?
This word (Noonne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOONNE
- boone She answered, and came face to face with Boone .
- donne The one who set the fashion was Dr. John Donne .
- known He had just known that she was there.
- nan I don't see anything like that in you, Nan -except that you are very kind, you know-but not so different from other people-as he seems to think.
- nanny Nanny never resented this-it was all a matter of course to her; but on this Christmas Eve her heart was broken because she thought that nobody remembered Miss Avis.
- neon I would give a lot of money to hear a singing commercial once more or watch the neon lights north of Times Square urge me to buy something for which I have no possible use.
- nine He at length, however, made a present of her to a friend living about nine miles off.
- ninny "I should never have taken her for such a ninny ," said the younger.
- nona I was so afraid she'd change her mind, and say 'There's good plain home-made cake with your schoolroom tea, and you must be content with that,' like she did to Nona and Muriel."
- nonage Marriages are usually arranged by mothers in nonage , but consulting the destined bride.
- nonce You see, in painting the windows, papa was forced to have it taken down, and the ivy that grows on ruins and oaks is not usually taken down 'for the nonce .
- none I got none of that in money.
- noon An' the Proudfits'll be here, noon train."
- noose We got it hand over hand alongside, aft the paddle-box, and a Burman in a canoe hitched a noose over its tail, and we hoisted it on board.
- noun Of two substantives the noun possessive is in the genitive; as, His father's glory; The sun's heat.
- nun The effect of this peculiar hood as worn in public is both nun -like and coquettish,-a seeming anomaly; but it is quite correct.
- one What's one to make of it?
- Non "Non expedit," said he.
- Dionne Dionne resides in Buffalo but never played there in his career (he spent most of his career with the Los Angeles Kings).
- Noreen Noreen laughed, and shook her head.
- Yvonne Prince Godfrey had wished to ask for the hand of Yvonne , but she, knowing her father's iron will, begged him to delay.
- Noe Joseph, Presbyterian Church, Noe Valley, San Francisco.
- Nannie But in his joy the Little Brown Man did not forget Little Nannie , who stood staring, wide-eyed, at the wonders she had seen.
- Joanne Strange to say, while De Caumont spoke of traces of the castle in the past tense, Joanne , so much later, spoke of them in the present.