What is the correct spelling for NORMLAY?
This word (Normlay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NORMLAY
- anomaly This development has been sharply ridiculed as a logical anomaly and flat reversal of nature.
- norm Inherited lifetime slavery was the norm.
- norma Irving's egotism had blinded him to the true result of these quarrels, for although he had been given more lines, more scenes, Phillips had seen to it that Norma was the one to really profit by the changes.
- normal In her normal condition she remembered less than other people.
- normally If this condition prevails at the high school your children would normally attend and your plans for them include college or technical school, recognition of it is important.
- norman This cannot by any means be considered an excessive estimate for men, women and children, as the conqueror is said to have brought over Jews in great numbers, and they were much favoured by the three first Norman kings.
- Nola As Nola is twelve miles from Vesuvius, this circumstance seems rather extraordinary: however, I have seen stones of an enormous size shot up to a very great height by Mount Vesuvius.
- brand-name However, many of these nonexistent products were clearly intended to be parodies of specific well-known brands of real-world products; frequently, the fictional advertisement in Mad parodied a specific genuine ad campaign for a recognizable brand-name product.