What is the correct spelling for NOTALGIA?
This word (Notalgia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOTALGIA
- italic When the early Italic house was extended by the addition of a peristyle, and the Greek custom of reclining at table was introduced, it became necessary to provide a special apartment, and the Greek name for such a room with the three couches, triclinium, came into use. For convenience in serving, the length of a dining room, according to Vitruvius, should be twice the width.
- natal This was not merely with the object of protecting the border, but to render assistance to those across the border, and now they have joined their neighbours in invading Natal .
- neuralgia Balzac became very ill with fever and brain neuralgia the day after the performance of "Vautrin," and Madame Surville took him to her house and nursed him.
- nostalgia Braddock rarely gave early intimation of his urban nostalgia .
- talkie As Donahue and Halloran drove out of the parking lot, Weeks signaled Bulger by stating, "The balloon is in the air," over a walkie talkie .
- Nodal Serve as nodal point for the collection and dissemination of information relating to biotechnology
- Natalie "Natalie," she said, "I couldn't help hearing."
- Natalia The Advertisement (Italian: LInserzione) is a theatre play by Italian writer Natalia Ginzburg, first performed in Great Britain by the National Theatre in 1968.
305 words made from the letters NOTALGIA
3 letter words made from NOTALGIA:aga, ago, ail, ain, ala, ali, alt, ana, ani, ant, gal, gat, gin, goa, iaa, iga, ilo, ion, lag, lan, lao, lat, lin, lit, log, lot, nag, nig, nil, nit, nog, not, oat, oil, ola, tag, tai, tan, tao, tia, tin, tog, ton.
5 letter words made from NOTALGIA:again, agano, agila, agita, agito, aglio, agona, ainga, aiona, aiton, alagi, alang, algia, algin, algoa, algot, align, aling, alito, along, aloni, altai, altia, altin, anago, angat, angio, anglo, angol, anigo, anoia, antai, atagi, atago, atina, ating, ation, atlan, atlin, atong, atoni, gaint, gaita, galan, galit, galon, ganta, gaoli, gaona, giaan, giano, giant, gilan, gilat, gilot, glant, glina, glint, glion, gloat, goian, golia, golin, gonal, gonia, gotan, ianto, igala, ignat, ilaga, ilang, inala, ingot, ional, itgal, lagan, lagat, lagna, lagoa, lagon, laing, laino, lanai, langa, langi, lango, lanio, lanto, laoag, laona, latag, latin, latio, liana, ligan, ligao, ligon, lingo, linta, litan, liton, logan, logia, login, logna, loing, longa, lotan, nagai, nagao, nagla, naito, naota, natal, natio, ngaio, ngala, ngata, ngati, ngola, ngota, niota, nital, nogai, nogat, olian, onaga, otala, otani, taang, taani, tagai, tagil, taian, taiga, taing, talai, talan, talao, talon, tanga, tangi, tango, tanoa, tiaan, tiang, tiano, tigon, tinag, tinga, tingl, tingo, tioga, tiong, togan, togni, toing, tolai, tolan, tolga, tolin, tolna, tonal, tonga.
4 letter words made from NOTALGIA:agal, agio, agni, agno, alga, alto, anal, anga, anil, anio, anoa, anol, anti, aoli, gaal, gaan, gaia, gain, gaio, gait, gala, gaol, gaon, gati, gato, gila, gilo, gilt, gion, glan, glia, gnal, gnat, goal, goan, goat, goil, goit, gona, goti, iago, igno, igon, ilgo, ilna, inga, inlo, inoa, iong, iota, itno, iton, laan, laga, lagi, lago, laon, lgot, liao, ling, lino, lint, lion, loan, loga, loin, long, lota, loti, naga, nagi, nagl, nail, nato, ngoi, nito, noli, ogan, ogin, oita, olai, olig, taal, taia, taig, tail, tala, tang, taon, tian, tiao, ting, tion, toal, toga, togi, togl, toil.