What is the correct spelling for NOTBE?
This word (Notbe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOTBE
- knob Taking a firm hold of the door-knob, he slowly turned it, making not the slightest noise. Now i know youre probably thinking "example he's a snob." Because he's only letting honeys that are posh touch his knob. – Posh Birds by example
- knot Madame,' I continued impulsively, 'that knot of velvet? My fingers are all in a knot I don't have the strength To get up and take another shot And my best friend, my doctor – JUST LIKE TOM THUMB'S BLUES by Bob Dylan
- nab We 'll get the warrants and start out right away, for we 've got to keep the thing quiet and nab 'em before they find out we 're on the warpath.
- neb NELSON, JULIA B., in S. Dak. campn., 685; at Neb . con., 697.
- net His feet were in the undergrowth, and above them the dripping net of the spider was flung. A diet of air, a face on the net A fish in your palm, your television set – No Substance by bad religion
- nib By a stamping press pieces of the required size are cut out. The point intended for the nib is introduced into a gauged hole, and by a machine pressed into a semi-cylindrical shape.
- nit Ich gib all frommen Teutschen rat, Seit sich nit bessert disser stadt.
- niter The Niter and Mining Corps was the military division of the Bureau.
- nitre Give them none but warm food, half a peppercorn rolled in a morsel of dough every night, and a little nitre in their water.
- nob I shall now change this watch for another which, thanks to a friend, I am able to use. This watch is a repeater, that is, if you press upon a nob it will strike, first the hour, then the quarters, and then the minutes.
- nod "I vow I trembled at your temerity-your familiarity with the imperial nod was fearful. The lull of night brings you before me, dressed in distant land of Nod And within, my heart beholds you growing there within the sod – Seldom's Sister by Seals & Crofts
- node H1. Chara sp., oogonium and antheridium at a node on a lateral appendage.
- not It will not be an unhappy life." But furious would you tear her from the spot Where yet she scarce believed that he was not, – Lara by george gordon, lord byron
- notable During his brilliant career since the war began Joffre has developed some of the qualities notable in our own General Grant.
- notably F. G., a musician, always sees-that is the rule, notably in the Pastoral, and in the Heroic Symphony.
- note He sent her a note this morning.
- noted I have these words also noted down.
- notice He hasn't taken any notice of mother or myself for years."
- Nabbed Just so, but if you go slick off when Redskins are rampagin' around, you'll be sure to get nabbed an' roasted alive, an' so you'll never deliver your letters.
- Nat Ned and Nat arrived just as Dorothy finished dressing.
- Niobe Can there, on the other hand, be exhibited to the senses, a more beautiful image of self-devoting, heroic magnanimity than Niobe , as she bends her body forward, that, if possible, she may alone receive the destructive bolt?
- Norbert He who had regarded so impatiently the trials of Norbert Franks now had to go through an evil time, with worse results upon his temper, his health, and whole being, than he would have thought conceivable.
- Nate Well, when Nate got back to the house the professor was alone in the chair, lookin' sick and weak.
- NBA Kevin Wesley Love (born September 7, 1988) is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- DOB The DOB commissioner stated that, even if the site had been inspected on March 4, the collapse would not have been prevented because the crane was in a different position at the time of the collapse.
- bric-a-brac There's bric-a-brac on the mantel-shelf, And pictures on the wall, And pretty, high-back easy-chairs That spring up like a ball.
36 words made from the letters NOTBE
3 letter words made from NOTBE:ben, bet, bot, ebn, ent, eon, nbe, neb, neo, net, nob, not, one, ten, toe, ton.
4 letter words made from NOTBE:beno, bent, beon, beot, boen, boet, bone, ebon, ento, nebo, nebt, note, oben, tone.
5 letter words made from NOTBE:bento, bonet, bonte, boten, tbone, toben.