What is the correct spelling for NOTFIED?
This word (Notfied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOTFIED
- fortified Once more she ventured, and this time she fortified herself with the thought: "It's a good lie-it's a good lie-I won't let it grieve me."
- knotted All this positive evidence in contradiction to Daniel Robson's opinion only made him cling to it the more; until the day when the hat was found on the shore with Kinraid's name written out large and fair in the inside, and the tell-tale bit of ribbon knotted in the band.
- mortified I declare I was mortified by such silly nonsense, and wanting to keep up the credit of the family, dropped another five-cent piece in the hat, and nodded toward E. E., as much as to say: "Never mind; I give it for her."
- netted It was the woman who netted the golden thought and drew it forth for all to see.
- noted As they passed beneath the open drawbridge Penny noted how low it had been swung over the water.
- noticed "No," Peter had not noticed them.
- notify I've worked this out alone, and if the police hear of it they'll notify all the papers and I'll have no story.
- Defied Glycera had been a melancholy sweetheart, who had wept much, and laughed little after running away from her husband; he fancied he could hear her speaking soft words of reproach, while Sirona defied him with loud threats, and dared to nod and signal to the senator's son Polykarp.
- Doffed At the door Truscott looked back and hospitably invited the young officer to enter, but the latter doffed his cap and gallantly said something to the effect, that all who entered left their hearts behind, and took himself off with the conviction that he had made a glowing impression.
- Nodded She nodded without speaking, and he went out.
- Notified "Neither you, nor anybody else was notified, because I wanted to get evidence to justify an arrest first.
138 words made from the letters NOTFIED
4 letter words made from NOTFIED:deft, deif, dein, dent, diet, dine, dint, doft, doin, done, dote, edit, endo, enid, enif, enof, ento, feio, fend, feni, fien, find, fine, fode, foie, fond, foni, font, ftio, ideo, indo, info, iten, itno, iton, neid, nfte, nido, nied, nito, node, nodi, note, odet, odin, ofen, ofid, oned, tend, tide, tido, tied, tine, tion, todi, toed, toei, tone.
3 letter words made from NOTFIED:den, die, din, dit, doe, don, dot, edo, eft, end, ent, eon, fed, fen, fin, fit, foe, ido, iod, ion, neo, net, nit, nod, not, ode, oed, oft, one, ted, ten, tie, tin, tnf, tod, toe, ton.
5 letter words made from NOTFIED:denio, denti, dieof, doten, fedot, feint, fendi, fendt, fenit, fetid, fideo, fiend, fient, fined, finet, finot, foden, foind, fondi, fonet, fonte, fonti, ideon, ifnot, indeo, inetd, intef, intoe, itoen, ndeti, nieto, noite, noted, odein, often, tendo, tiden, tieon, tined, toein, toine, tondi, toned.