What is the correct spelling for NOTFY?
This word (Notfy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOTFY
- knot It was indeed the little chambermaid, although the fluffy pale gold hair was no longer tucked in a knot under the maid's cap, but hung in a shining mass down her back and was caught at the neck with a pink ribbon. Twenty six chicks, all tied in a knot Ain't all good, but it's what we got – Buck Nekkid by zz top
- knotty But as it passed its maturity shrubs and saplings began to encroach, until it was the centre of a circus of upstart vegetation, though still stretching big, knotty limbs over the slim youths of yesterday.
- natty Not among these, but immediately under them, with their backs upward, on the floor, I lighted upon a complete set of Swedenborg's "Arcana Caelestia," in the original Latin, a very fine folio set, bound in the natty livery which theology affects, pure vellum, namely, gold letters, and carmine edges.
- net Use the net , of course.
- Nat "Then I didn't get her away from Nat in time," declared Tavia.
- NAFTA Recently in 2010 the Tourism Board of Mexico, a public office that aggregates the resources and interests of the federal, state, and municipal governments, launched a tourism advertising campaign in the United States and Canada—Mexicos two North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) partners—geared towards renovating common public political and social perceptions of Mexico, including impressions of poverty, government and law enforcement corruption, petty and organized crime and drug trading, and illegal immigration into the U.