What is the correct spelling for NOTGOING?
This word (Notgoing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOTGOING
- dodging The most honest and pious woman is not only without conscience with regard to dodging her taxes, she also finds great pleasure in having done so successfully.
- dogging It had seemed to her at first as though she was leaving behind all her pain and problem and flying whither the dogging ghosts could not follow.
- lodging He asked her if he might have a night's lodging , as he had come a long and weary journey, and would be glad of somewhere to rest.
- nagging He had no heart in his work- for the campaigner was always "nagging" at him at home, and no longer praised his eloquence as she had done at first.
- netting He repaired the line fences and rehabilitated the cabin; bought a burro and pack-saddle and packed in lumber and tools and household necessities; fenced off his experimental garden on the level land with rabbit-tight netting ; cleaned and boxed the spring; and early in May was following the spading up of his garden plot by planting vegetable seed.
- nodding I remember," he added, nodding ; "you heard of me lower down the road."
- noggin Here, you swab, ne'er mind the glass, hand me the noggin .
- outgoing There is certainly a marked distinction between the oaths of the outgoing and incoming creeds.
- Knotting Well, there is a certain virtue in knotting a silk thread, for the reason that it is almost impossible to untie, even in the light, and to break it, we will agree, invalidates the sitting.
- Neighing Several of our comrades were of course unfortunately compelled for several days to march on foot, though much against their wishes; for nothing could be more humiliating to a dragoon than to be trudging through the mud and dust, while his companions were gliding past him with their neighing steeds, on their way to the drill-grounds, or to any other post of duty.
- Noting It is worth while noting that as a lawyer he would never take a case, either civil or criminal, that he considered wrong.
- Noticing Mary could not help noticing what strange eyes he had.
- Nudging The first fidgeted incessantly, nudging and twitching his companion, and looking now and then as if he were ready to start up and interrupt the preacher.
- Nutting Please let her go nutting this afternoon with Miss Aldrich's class.
87 words made from the letters NOTGOING
3 letter words made from NOTGOING:gig, gin, goo, igg, inn, ion, nig, nit, nog, not, ono, oto, tin, tog, ton, too.
4 letter words made from NOTGOING:gign, gigo, gion, gnoo, gogi, goit, gong, gonn, gooi, goon, goti, iggo, igno, igon, iong, itno, iton, ngog, ngoi, ngon, nigg, ning, nito, nogg, noio, nong, nono, noon, noto, ogin, ongo, onni, onno, onon, oont, oton, ting, tion, togi, togo, tono.
5 letter words made from NOTGOING:gigon, gigot, giono, gogoi, going, goito, gonin, goton, ingot, ionno, ngong, ngoni, nigon, niton, nooit, nooni, notin, oggin, ogino, ogoni, oingo, oning, onion, tigon, tingo, tiong, togni, togoi, toing, tonin.