What is the correct spelling for NOU?
This word (Nou) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOU
- iou An improper triphthong is a triphthong in which only one or two of the vowels are sounded; as, eau in beauty, iou in anxious.
- nob The ideal scientist should know neither self nor friend nor foe-he should be able to hob-nob with those whom he most vehemently attacks, and to fly at the scientific throat of those to whom he is personally most attached; he should be neither grateful for a favourable review nor displeased at a hostile one; his literary and scientific life should be something as far apart as possible from his social; it is thus, at least, alone that any one will be able to keep his eye single for facts, and their legitimate inferences.
- nod "I think Cassandra can explain matters better in my absence," he said, and left the room, Mr. Hilbery giving his assent by a slight nod of the head.
- not Not that he or anybody else can tell me all about you-not by a long shot; I know boys and young men well enough for that.
- noun The specific name, serratidens, is formed from the Latin serratus, meaning serrate, and the masculine Latin noun , dens, meaning tooth.
- nous "Howard," I said, "I'm going out for a turn with Nous , but I will came back in time for dinner."
- nov 10 It was Nov ember.
- now "Come on now , one of you!
- nu Nu, hush, Rebbitzin, hush!
- sou I don't believe Helen Perowne cares a sou for him.
- Non I was very anxious about the non-appearance of my chest, but the night before I was to go on board, to my great satisfaction, it arrived.
- Nor "I'm sure it isn't anything you've done, nor anything maybe that you're likely to do.
- You Is there anything else I can tell you?
- Lou Father, Mother and Mammy Lou took turns being with her those long, hot weeks, when it forgot to rain and the refreshing sea-breeze was cruelly withheld.
- Noe I did not tell her whether or noe.
- NOS 253; 38 of the 41 pieces in Bells and Pomegranates, Nos .