What is the correct spelling for NOURISES?
This word (Nourises) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOURISES
- norris Sidney came accordingly, in great haste, from Flushing, bringing along with him Edward Norris -that hot-headed young man, who, according to Leicester, "greatly governed his elder brother"-but they arrived at Gertruydenberg too late.
- Bruises Once launched on that wild ride Isaac forgot his uneasiness and his bruises.
- Neuroses He knew nothing of the various neuroses which affect the human mind, but he had a vague impression that memory when lost did eventually return, and Dick's recognition of the chambermaid pointed to such a return.
- Noses I reck'n we kin git some o' it down, by holdin' our noses; an' at all events, it'll keep us alive a leetle longer.
- Nurses With one of the doctors, two of the nurses, and a man who led the way, I climbed up to a high room in the convent roof.
- rouses However apathetic people are on other subjects, the mere mention of this one rouses them into interest.
- rises Old Duke and Sassoon think the sun rises and sets on the top of his head-funny, ain't it?"
- nooses For an instant the meeting was an awkward one, on account of the feud between Margaret Hall and Mrs. Dixon, but there was no long resisting of kindly mother Nature's soothings, at that holiday time, and in that lonely tranquil spot; or if they could have been unheeded, the sight of Franky would have awed every angry feeling into rest, so changed was he since the Dixons had last seen him; and since he had been the Puck or Robin Goodfellow of the neighbourhood, whose marbles were always rolling under other people's feet, and whose top-strings were always hanging in nooses to catch the unwary.
- nourishes That food is best for us which best nourishes the body into health and strength; and a belief in a Supernatural Power which has given us a law to live by and to which we are responsible for our conduct, has alone, of all the influences known to us, succeeded in ennobling and elevating the character of man.
- cruises "He used to make short yachting cruises until last year, but that is all over now.
- sunrises "I'm not matching sunrises with you," remarked Uncle Larry calmly; "but I'm willing to back a merry jest called forth by my sunrise against any two merry jests called forth by yours."
- noises Reddy wouldn't have believed that it was alive but for the noises it was making.
278 words made from the letters NOURISES
5 letter words made from NOURISES:eiron, eison, ensis, ensor, eorsi, eosin, erins, erion, ersin, esson, eunos, iesus, ineos, iness, inose, inure, inuse, ioses, irone, irons, isner, isone, isoun, isser, issue, isues, nerio, neros, neuri, neuro, neuss, niess, nisos, nisou, nisus, noire, noirs, noise, norse, nouri, nouse, nurse, oners, orens, orius, ornis, osier, osser, ossur, ourie, reino, reins, reios, reiss, renos, renou, rensi, resin, resus, reuss, riess, rines, rinse, rinso, rione, risen, rises, rison, risso, risus, roeun, roine, roins, rones, ronis, ronse, rosin, roues, rouse, ruess, ruine, ruins, runes, ruses, rusie, rusin, russe, russi, seiun, senio, senoi, senor, sensu, seoni, serin, sersi, seson, siens, siero, siers, siner, sinoe, sinse, sinus, siren, sires, siron, sirus, sisno, sison, sisor, snore, soens, soeur, soins, soire, soner, sones, sonse, sonus, sores, sorns, sorus, sosin, souse, srinu, srsen, suero, suers, suire, suner, suren, sures, surin, suris, susno, unies, unser, urein, urens, urine, urino, urnes, ursin, useni, users, usine, ussie.
4 letter words made from NOURISES:enur, eons, eous, eris, eriu, erni, eros, euoi, euro, iesu, inus, iron, irun, iuno, iure, nero, ness, neus, noer, noir, nori, nose, nous, nsui, nuer, onur, onus, orne, osen, oser, oseu, osun, ouen, oure, ourn, rein, reni, reno, renu, ries, rieu, riou, rise, roen, rose, ross, roue, rous, ruen, rues, ruin, rune, runo, runs, ruse, sein, sens, seoi, seor, seso, sine, sins, sion, sire, sise, sone, sonu, sore, sour, ssri, suen, suer, sues, suin, suir, suoi, suon, suor, suos, sure, suro, ueno, uner, unie, unio, uren, urie, urns, usen, user, uses, ussr.
3 letter words made from NOURISES:eon, eos, ern, esr, ies, ion, iou, ire, irs, iso, neo, nsu, one, ore, oui, res, rio, roe, ron, rue, run, sen, sin, sir, sis, son, sos, sou, sse, sue, sun, sur, sus, uni, uns, urn, uro, use.