What is the correct spelling for NOW3?
This word (Now3) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NOW3
- bow I did not wait a moment; but sung out to the Second Mate that there was a green light about four points on the port bow.
- cow Only faith is like a cow which gives sweet milk.
- how 1373. How do you know that?
- know 6481. How do you know?
- low "I am so glad," said Jane in a low voice; and indeed she was glad that the two had "made friends."
- mow At this village, when a young maiden wished to discover who would be her future husband, she repaired to the churchyard, and as the clock struck the witching hour of midnight, she commenced running round the church, continually repeating the following lines:- "I sow hempseed, hempseed I sow; He that loves me best Come after me and mow."
- new But you are new.
- nob There were none to give except Goliath's sword, which David had taken from the giant when he killed him, and which had been there at Nob, wrapped in a cloth, ever since.
- nod The bad little boy assented with a nod, and supplied some further details.
- not No. I did not do that.
- nov 5790. The two sides are balanced at the end of the year in November, and you generally get a good part of your payment in cash?
- now 7865. Did you at that time live where you are now?
- pow It was so like England to talk to Mr. Walter again, and to learn news of everyone, and we actually sat up till 10.30, and had a great pow-wow.
- row All about the row!
- snow He didn't like it, for he doesn't like snow, but now was his chance to get away, and he meant to make the most of it.
- sow You'll sow more an' better wheat than ever-than any other man in the Northwest.
- tow Why not accept a tow from me?
- vow She renewed, and most solemnly, the vow she had taken two nights ago.
- wow Isabel said: Come and see us tomorrow at six-a 'pow-wow.
- Dow The Handel and Haydn society had over 500 members, Carl Zerrahn, leader, Howard Dow, organist.
- Non Non-political socialism may accordingly be said to have practically disappeared.
- Nor 14,199. Nor in 1871?
- Nowt But ah thowt nowt of it.
- Yow 77, for forthe read before yow l.
- Noe Did she not know the Baron well enough to be sure that M. Noe Ancona, the implacable creditor who sold the palace, was only the catspaw of this terrible friend?
- NOS Volume I. Part I. Nos.
- OW He pinched himself, said: "Ow," and decided that the pain offered no certain proof.