What is the correct spelling for NOWA?
This word (Nowa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOWA
- iowa On account of snow-storms we stopped for a week, in the latter part of March, at a farm-house in the outer settlements of Iowa .
- nona Nona got up hurriedly, drawing her coat about her.
- nova Semele is his mother, the Earth; we keep her name in Nova Zembla, "New Earth."
- now I'm glad of that now ."
- Noway I must have got mixed up in my directions, for I couldn't find any house with a green iron balcony over the front door noway.
- Nowt Nowt o' th' soart!
- Nola The town of Nola , an old place of 15,000 inhabitants, twenty-two miles from Naples, was almost buried under the shower of ashes coming from the crater, which were carried by the wind as far as the Adriatic sea.
- Nora I forgive you, Nora , but it was a cruel thrust.