What is the correct spelling for NOYS?
This word (Noys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NOYS
- nous "Entre nous ," he confided, "he has gone to Bonvilette to spray the sick roses of a friend with sulphate of iron-he borrowed my squirt-gun yesterday."
- noyes It took Noyes a minute to recover.
- Nays The yeas were all cast by Southern Senators; the nays were all Northern, except two from Delaware, one from Missouri, and one from Kentucky.
- Noes Mrs. Roessing and Miss Hannah J. Patterson, organization chairman, carried on the lobby work in 1915 and it passed the House on February 9 by 130 ayes, 71 noes.
- joys After all, it seemed these old fellows knew something about the earth and its joys !
- nods Mr. Penrose greeted his congregation with a succession of nervous nods , jerky and strained, his wife keeping her eyes fixed on the gravestones over which she was led to the chapel doors.
- boys Our boys are to have a night of it.
- NOS The Hanover hospitals which usually take in prisoners are Nos .
- NOBS One for his nobs!