What is the correct spelling for NRVOUS?
This word (Nrvous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NRVOUS
- groves Tiglath-Pileser destroyed all the forests, fruit groves and fertile fields in the vicinity of the city, until both food and water failed the defenders.
- nefarious The ends which are pursued by our own group are desirable ends, the ends pursued by hostile groups are nefarious .
- nerves But this began to get on my nerves .
- nervous I was too nervous to stay and watch her."
- Rufus 1, 27. The Rufus is Musonius Rufus .
37 words made from the letters NRVOUS
4 letter words made from NRVOUS:nous, onur, onus, osun, ourn, rous, rouv, runo, runs, ruvo, sonu, sour, suon, suor, suro, urns, vons, vorn, vour, vous, vron, vrou.
3 letter words made from NRVOUS:nov, nsu, ron, run, son, sou, sun, sur, suv, uns, urn, uro.
5 letter words made from NRVOUS:novus, urnov, vrous.