What is the correct spelling for NSCA?
This word (Nsca) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NSCA
- neck It goes through the seal's mouth and comes out at the back of the neck .
- nice I like to have it all nice for him.
- nick Poor old Nick went down in a heap, letting out a horrible yell.
- oscar Dr. Oscar Woods, the medical superintendent of the District Lunatic Asylum, Kilkenny, informs me that the superstition has nearly died out since this asylum was opened, about thirty years ago.
- sac H. The original situation of the neck of the sac of the external hernia.
- Tosca Indeed there were already times when it seemed as if he need hardly wait for the excuse of the "Tosca" to turn refuge into indulgence.