What is the correct spelling for NTIVE?
This word (Ntive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NTIVE
- dative To these may be added those verbs which, among the poets, usually govern the dative.
- dive it was a brief brilliant miracle dive that which I looked up to and I clung to for dear life had to burn itself up just to make itself alive I caught you then in your moment of glory – Fare Thee Well by indigo girls
- naive They are quite naive about it.
- native Not, that is, as a native should.
- nave Although I did not attempt counting them, I should think not fewer than a hundred were in sight, all grey, picturesque, and clustering round the high nave and church tower, like chickens gathering beneath the wing.
- nerve When I had gone about a quarter of a mile I got my nerve again.
- am blessed
- casting up
- chops down