What is the correct spelling for NUANNCE?
This word (Nuannce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NUANNCE
- finance Boston claimed me also, and Chicago; and in Philadelphia, New Orleans, St. Louis, San Francisco, in the towns and rural districts tributary to the cities, thousands spoke of Blacklock as their trusted adviser in matters of finance . No romance without finance – Job by Foxy Brown
- nancy "It is not always the women who throw the first stone, Major," again Nancy hesitated.
- nanny And where is old Nanny ?
- nonce The real spectacle is not there, but in the green-room, transformed for the nonce into a hall of green cloth or gaming saloon.
- nuance 5 out of 10, saying: "Any of these on their own might impress, but collected together, they blur into anonymity, lacking the diversity or the nuance necessary to uphold the weight of the album format.
- nuisance He's a great nuisance ."
- nuncio He had supposed the whole scheme rendered futile by the exploit of Drake at Cadiz, and had declared that "the Queen of England's distaff was worth more than Philip's sword, that the King was a poor creature, that he would never be able to come to a resolution, and that even if he should do so, it would be too late;" and he had subsequently been doing his best, through his nuncio in France, to persuade the Queen to embrace the Catholic religion, and thus save herself from the impending danger.
- penance Making prudent inquiry, the mother learnt the extraordinary penance that the good father had chosen for her daughter; and then, having caused her to be confessed by another, they received the sacrament together.
- nuns And at the bottom of all this was, no doubt, this wild, senseless business of the nuns .
- Nannie Mrs. Maitland was silent because she was absorbed in thought; Nannie and Blair were silent because they were afraid to talk.
- nuanced The sites critical consensus reads: "Though it ultimately sacrifices some mystery in the name of gory thrills, Candyman is a nuanced , effectively chilling tale that benefits from an interesting premise and some fine performances.
- nannies Set in 1902, it focuses on three young women who are employed as nannies by wealthy families living on exclusive Berkeley Square in the West End of London.
- nuances For between lack of sympathy and response there are many nuances ; and opposition is always to be avoided.
30 words made from the letters NUANNCE
3 letter words made from NUANNCE:ace, aec, ane, anu, can, cue, nan, nec, nne, nun, uca.
4 letter words made from NUANNCE:acne, cane, cenn, cuan, nenu, nuna, nunc, nune, nunn.
5 letter words made from NUANNCE:annen, canne, ceann, nance, nauen, nunan, nunca, unnec.
7 letter words made from NUANNCE:cunnane.
6 letter words made from NUANNCE:nuance.