What is the correct spelling for NUBIN?
This word (Nubin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NUBIN
- bin The granary's overflowing, full is cellar, crib, and bin, The wood has paid its tribute and the ax has ceased its din; – Farm Child's Lullaby, The by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- dubbin I've seen that dubbin boiling on the beach; there's tallow in it, and tar and resin as well.
- nub She moved through days incredibly crowded with detail, and yet, somehow, so withdrawn into the very nub of herself that it was the shell of her seemed to compete with the passing time.
- nubbin There is a legend that the seed of it came originally from the island of Nantucket; but it has short "nubbin" ears, and even the island Indians must have found it a poor crop for any thing but popping.
- numbing I know the end is coming So scared of heights it numbing – 24 Story Love Affair by Faber Drive
- nun And call thee, as amas'd they run Instead of prostitute, a nun. – A Guiltlesse Lady Imprisoned: After Penanced. Song by Richard Lovelace
- bulkheads Rip had a mental image of everything movable in the ship crashing against bulkheads with the terrific acceleration.