What is the correct spelling for NUEROUS?
This word (Nuerous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NUEROUS
- eros They were Titanic in their generosity, and so prodigal had they been in their gifts that when they would fain have carried out the commands of Eros they found that nothing was left for the equipment of this being, to be called Man.
- generous It was an honest answer and as generous as it was frank.
- nacreous His striking Avant le bain was sold for one hundred and forty francs in 1875. Any one who has been lucky enough to see it at Durand-Ruel's will cry out at the stupidity which did not recognise a masterly bit of painting with its glowing, nacreous flesh tints, its admirable modelling, its pervading air of vitality.
- nauseous All these things, so soothing and beneficial to the invalid, are nauseous and noxious to the healthy.
- nero The white robes of the altar servants, broidered vestments of the priests and pallid torches of a hundred candles belonged to the Rome of Caesar Borgia and not to the Rome of Caesar Nero .
- nervous There was a moment's pause; then it was broken by a nervous laugh and a whisper from daughter to mother, "Poor man, I suppose he's another of Mrs. Maule's victims!"
- neuron The name of the insect order to which they both belong is Neuroptera, from neuron , a nerve, and pteron-who remembers what pteron means?
- neurosis If thereby, a permanent disturbance of the equilibrium between the components is brought about, a neurosis , expression of an unsatisfied vegetative tension, follows.
- nous Nous and I went up the stairs.
- numerous Bear tracks were also numerous .
- onerous Perhaps no one else would willingly accept such an onerous post.
- serous The serous membranes and heart may also be affected.
- Narrows If the commander considers his own courses of action first, this procedure has an advantage in that it narrows, later, the scope of enemy courses which are pertinent to his situation.
- Negroes In his fourteenth year, he was one of the best swimmers in Port Said, which meant not a little, for the Arabs and negroes swim like fishes.
- Neurons Neurons, 223. Nicotine, 105. Nitrogen, as food, 27, 46, 47, 132, 201, 133 note; in air, 132; in soil, 308. Nose, 167, 252-255, 274-276. Nuts, 32, 55. Oatmeal, 42, 47, 48. Ohio River, pollution of, 87 note.
- Neuroses Also, if we are weakened by ill health or nervous strain, these infantile wishes may take the form of "neuroses," and fully grown people may take to stammering, or become impotent, or hysterical, or even insane, because of failures of adjustment to life that happened when they were a year or two old.
- Euros Euros, the southeast wind, and neighbor to Apheliotes, is a cross old fellow, intent on the business of cloud making.
110 words made from the letters NUEROUS
5 letter words made from NUEROUS:ensor, eunos, neros, neuro, norse, nouse, nurse, oners, orens, renos, renou, roeun, rones, ronse, roues, rouse, runes, senor, snore, soeur, soner, suero, sueur, suner, suren, unrue, unser, urens, urnes.
4 letter words made from NUEROUS:enur, eons, eous, eros, euro, nero, neus, noer, nose, nous, nuer, nuur, onur, onus, orne, osen, oser, oseu, osun, ouen, oure, ourn, reno, renu, roen, rose, roue, rous, ruen, rues, rune, runo, runs, ruse, seor, sone, sonu, sore, sour, suen, suer, sunu, suon, suor, sure, suro, suru, ueno, uner, unus, uour, uren, urns, ursu, urus, usen, user, uuno.
3 letter words made from NUEROUS:eon, eos, ern, esr, neo, nsu, one, ore, res, roe, ron, rue, run, sen, son, sou, sue, sun, sur, uns, urn, uro, use.