What is the correct spelling for NUGDED?
This word (Nugded) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NUGDED
- goaded Up to this time, during the second week of April, we had, by intense mental force, goaded our wearied legs onward to the limit of endurance.
- guarded Billy realized that these men were well guarded And they wanted to test him, before business started – Dance With The Devil by immortal technique
- guided And by the glow-worm's light well guided, Goes to the Feast that's now provided. – THE FAIRY TEMPLE; OR, OBERON'S CHAPEL by Robert Herrick
- jaded But how the jaded bullocks were to draw the heavy loads thus far in the extreme heat, was a subject of anxious thought to me.
- needed I suppose with a voice of less steadiness Than usual, for my feeling exceeded me, ---Something to the effect that I was in readiness Whenever God should please she needed me,--- – Flight Of The Duchess, The by Robert Browning
- netted Although so situated, I have abandoned its culture, notwithstanding I have netted as high as $24.75 in New York per barrel for it, and the heads or 'curds' have sold at a gross average of thirty-seven cents each.
- nugget Here, just before the winter of 1911-12 shut down, David Drennen had found a nugget which he had concealed, saying nothing about it.
- unguided Tactics, unguided by strategy, might blindly make sacrifices merely to remain victor on a field of struggle.
- Carded The cotton, which had been previously carded, stretched, and twisted passed between the two rails and then was wound on spindles.
- Girded Night and morning he knelt by his chair and prayed for the victory, and with the thought of Lionheart to help him he went out to the battle girded with the strength that never fails.
- Jutted She tried to peep round the lady next to her, who jutted out like a mountain with mighty boulders on it, so as to see the three people hidden in the valley beyond.
- Neighed He stamped his hooves and neighed, for the thunder of hooves from the invader's horses was shaking the very earth itself.
33 words made from the letters NUGDED
3 letter words made from NUGDED:ded, den, dud, due, dug, dun, edd, end, gen, gnu, gun, ngu.
4 letter words made from NUGDED:degn, dude, dued, duen, dune, dung, edun, genu, geun, gude, guen, gund, nudd, nude, uden, unge.
5 letter words made from NUGDED:duden, duned, guden, nudge.
6 letter words made from NUGDED:nudged.