What is the correct spelling for NUK?
This word (Nuk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NUK
- auk Auk 640 Chilcat 988 Hanega (including Kouyon and Klanak) 587 Hoodsunu 666 Hunah 908 Kek 568 Sitka 721 Stahkin 317 Taku 269 Tongas 273 Yakutat 500
- nu He said in his language, I nu ma Yaki-"Are you an Indian?" From second avenue From second avenue, nu – Second Hand Rose by Barbra Streisand
- nub Nub also suggested that they should forthwith set to work to build a house large enough to contain the whole party.
- nun I don't think she'd want to be a nun if she knew that he didn't want to be a priest."
- nut "It comes o' sittin' on th' grass under a tree wi' Dickon an' wi' Captain an' Soot an' Nut an' Shell.