What is the correct spelling for NUL?
This word (Nul) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NUL
- nil It is a significant fact that in the fairly well to do educated district, where newspapers are read by the poorest, where well-being is the rule, poverty the exception, the church is empty on Sunday, and the priest's authority is nil .
- nu In great papyri of the Book of the Dead such as those of Nebseni, Nu , Ani, Hunefer, etc.
- nub Very often, of course, the rambling and disjointed humorous story finishes with a nub , point, snapper, or whatever you like to call it. Then the listener must be alert, for in many cases the teller will divert attention from that nub by dropping it in a carefully casual and indifferent way, with the pretence that he does not know it is a nub .
- null Miss Null ," said Uncle Isham.
- nun With joyous confidence they marched forward and, during the journey through the cool night, Ephraim and Nun described to Joshua how they had found Kasana and how she had died.
- nut "An old, hard-nut, evidently.
- UL -Whether the paper delivered by Sir Elijah Impey, on the 7th of July, 1775, in the Supreme Court, to the Secretary of the Supreme Council, in order to be transmitted to the Council as the resolution of the Court in respect to the claim made for Roy Rada Churn, on account of his being vakeel of the Nabob Mobarek ul Dowlah,-and which paper was the subject of the deliberation of the Council on the 31st July, 1775, Mr. Hastings being then present, and was by them transmitted to the Court of Directors, as a ground for such instructions from the Court of Directors as the occasion might seem to require,-may be admitted as evidence of the actual state and situation of the Nabob with reference to the English government?
- NUS Burns stood for NUS President as an independent but is a member of the Labour Party.
- NFL Bobbie Shay Lee (1996–1998), first NFL cheerleader with a short hair cut, also called a pixie cut.
- NHL Andrew James Alberts (born June 30, 1981) is a former American professional ice hockey defenseman who played in the NHL with the Boston Bruins, Philadelphia Flyers, Carolina Hurricanes and the Vancouver Canucks.
- JUL JUL. CASAR AUGUSTUS IMP. TRIBUNITIA POTESTATE DCI.