What is the correct spelling for NULIFIED?
This word (Nulified) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NULIFIED
- nullified This last marriage was afterwards nullified .
- qualified "I wonder if I am as well qualified as you think?
- sulfide For safety reasons, sour crude oil needs to be stabilized by having hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) removed from it before being transported by oil tankers.
- Mollified "Certainly," he said, far from mollified.
- Notified He waited a short while, but as no one wished to be allowed to speak, he rose from his chair, and with a few words of thanks and a gentle bow to the dignitaries, who had also risen in their places, notified that he regarded the sitting, fraught with momentous consequences for the destiny of the world, as closed.
- Vilified My Lords, I have the honour to present to your Lordships a petition from the inhabitant householders of Cambridge against the Reform Bill; and, as this is the first time I have had occasion to address your Lordships since I have been charged by his Majesty with a most important commission, I conceive that your Lordships, or, at least, some of you, may be desirous that I should avail myself of this, or some other early opportunity, to explain the nature and termination of the transactions in which I have been engaged; and I confess, my Lords, that having been exposed to extreme misrepresentation, and having been vilified in the most extraordinary manner, in respect of these transactions, by persons in another place, who, with the exception of their conduct in this instance, have some claim to be considered respectable, I am anxious to take the first opportunity of stating to your Lordships, and the country, the nature of the transactions in which I have been engaged, and the grounds on which I have proceeded.
- nullifies It refutes every theodicy; it nullifies every solution of evil.
168 words made from the letters NULIFIED
4 letter words made from NULIFIED:defu, deif, dein, delf, deli, delu, deul, dieu, dine, dniu, duei, duel, duen, duin, dule, duli, dune, duni, edfu, edun, eini, elfi, enid, enif, feil, feld, fend, feni, feud, fiel, fien, file, fili, find, fine, fini, flud, flue, fudl, fuel, fuil, fuld, fuli, fund, fune, idil, idle, idli, idlu, idul, idun, ifil, iiul, iiun, inle, inui, inul, iuni, lein, lend, leni, leud, lied, lief, lien, lieu, life, lifu, lind, line, lini, lude, ludi, luen, luin, lund, neid, neuf, nidi, nied, nile, nude, nudi, nuel, uden, udin, ueli, ulin, unie, unlf.
5 letter words made from NULIFIED:deliu, delun, dinei, dulin, edinu, eidul, elfin, fedun, feild, felid, fendi, fidei, field, fiend, fiind, fiine, filin, fined, flein, flied, flued, fluid, fulin, ified, ilife, indie, indle, indue, ledin, lendu, liden, liein, lieni, liidu, lindu, lined, linie, luden, ludin, luini, lunde, lundi, nefud, neild, nield, nudie, udine, uldin, undie, unfed, unifi, unled, unlid.
3 letter words made from NULIFIED:den, die, din, dle, due, dun, eld, elf, end, enl, fed, fen, fin, flu, fun, iud, led, lei, leu, lid, lie, lii, lin, nil, uni.