What is the correct spelling for NUM?
This word (Num) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NUM
- bum You want I should tell you about my bum ? Fed up with your lies messianic bum Because of this I dis you- die hippy scum – Rasputin Lives by francis magalona
- gum Don't merely say to yourself, "That's a plain negro," and go on chewing gum .
- hum Think the voice there as you hum in head tones. Girl'n'boy bands make ya hum Already been chewed pabulum Must-see tee vee ad nauseum & rap cds that oughta come – Who's Afraid? by Jack Erdie
- mum I'd sooner bide, mum , if ye'd ax 'em to let me. Well maybe it's crazy, it might sound dumb But will I be a daddy or will I be mum – Having A Baby by barenaked ladies
- nm Maritime claims: contiguous zone: 24 NM continental shelf: not specified exclusive economic zone: 200 NM territorial sea: 12 NM
- nu "Nu, yes," he replied, without perceptible pause. Bei unserm Rendezvous, verspielte ich mein Herz im Nu . – Hans Im Glück by Mireille Mathieu
- nub He was thus engaged, when, looking up, he saw Nub coming out of the water, carrying on his shoulders what looked like a round basin or saucer of enormous dimensions, with long streamers down which the water trickled hanging from it.
- numb I have suffered so much that I have become numb , if not dead.
- nun It was only the other day you told me you wished to become a nun .
- nut Both her elbows were on the table and her chin was supported in her hands, for the nut -stage had been reached, and there was nothing for it but to wait in as comfortable as position as possible till Mrs. Fisher had finished cracking.
- rum Rum has made these renegades and savages wild.
- sum They are worth a large sum , I can tell you, and I don't care about keeping them here.
- Fum G'way fum yer now!
- Nam "Equidem plura transcribo, quam credo: nam nec affirmare sustineo, de quibus dubito, nec subducere quae accepi;"