What is the correct spelling for NUMOUS?
This word (Numous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NUMOUS
- enormous As I stand on the precipice of death My perspective is enormous Every leaf, every cloud I see the hands which have formed us – Beautiful Ride by Dewey Cox
- famous The oddest I'm stayin' honest, I'm 'bout to make it famous So you can take that J O B and you can shove it up your anus – Slacker by tech n9ne
- moss The tree was all covered, All covered with moss, And on it grew meatballs, And tomato sauce. – Klops Lied (Meatball Song) by Unknown Author
- mouse As still as any mouse. The Half-Soled-Boots-With-Toecaps-Child Her hands were black as ink; She would come running through the house – Opposites by Katherine Mansfield
- mousy You love me back, don't you, mousy?"
- mus We saw one of the Mus conditor, or building rats' nests, which is not the first we have seen by many on this expedition.
- names Pride alone, puts forth such claims O'er the day's distinguished names. – Waring by Robert Browning
- nimbus The gas-lights have no heart in them, and each wears a nimbus.
- numb The numb feeling in Lilly's legs increased.
- numerous In the main part of the hall the audience could be divided into two species, one less numerous than the other.
- venomous With desperate rage I shouldered and fought till his white face with its venomous hatred was next to mine, till the fingers of my left hand gripped his throat, and my right hand tried to beat out his brains with a six-shooter.
- Noes Nobody noes this but me an' yuh, an' nobody will as long as the monie keeps comin' in.
- numbs The tensity of certain situations numbs the sensibilities.