What is the correct spelling for NUNNY?
This word (Nunny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NUNNY
- bunny Bunny looked down at his feet. She can pass for a bunny but she don't ask for no money – All Stops by Lil Wyte
- funny How funny to hear that-word. When men say I'm cute and funny And my teeth aren't teeth, but pearl, I just lap it up like honey I enjoy being a girl! – I Enjoy Being a Girl by Unknown Author
- gunny Come out into the ante-room, Mr. Visscher, till I jar your back teeth loose and send you to the morgue in a gunny -sack.
- nan "Not just as Nan or I did, of course.
- nanny Nanny poured the joyful tidings into the ear of Mr. Farquhar's footman, who happened to call with a letter, and Mr. Brand carried them to all the patients he visited that morning, after calling on Mrs. Barton.
- ninny I I have already said Rais is as big a ninny in these superstitious matters as any of his Maraboutish subjects.
- noun Is the syntactical parsing of a noun to be precisely the same as the etymological?
- nun As for Marton, the grace of Heaven had touched her, and she had become a nun in the convent at Muran.
- nunnery And to a nunnery came at last Hard by a forest ride, And walking in the cloister-shades Was by the Queen espied.
- Non Am getting anxious about the non-arrival of my parcels.
- nuns The nuns are just coming down to prayer in the chapel, and we will start instantly.