What is the correct spelling for NUP?
This word (Nup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NUP
- cup On it a slender cup -shaped nest is superimposed. I do my drink-in from a dixie cup Yea I'm a bona-fide dancin' fool I shoot a mighty mean game of pool At any honky-tonk roadside pub – Country Club by Travis Tritt
- nap It was intolerable to have to go and nap . And it's smarter if your garter has some snap! Cravats should be flounced about our necks Wear a nightcap when you nap Be bewitching with some stitching on your cap! – The Creation Of Man by Unknown Author
- nip There is a nip in the air these fall nights," Mrs. Benjamin remarked.
- np (CASCADE CLUB) 9118 4-Compartment 4-Double Bedroom 2-Drawing Room Sleeping Car 9031 10-Roomette 6-Double Bedroom Sleeping Car 9032 10-Roomette 6-Double Bedroom Sleeping Car 9301 22-Roomette Sleeping Car 9053 10-Roomette 6-Double Bedroom Sleeping Car (Blunt End) Sleeping cars 9118, 9031, 9032 and 9301 originated in Seattle and were carried by NP pool train from there to Portland.
- nu The Nu -Yok power broadcast plant has been blown up.
- nub She even brought anecdotes that she had heard the family and the dinner-guests laugh and shout over; and as a rule she got the nub of one chestnut hitched onto another chestnut, where, of course, it didn't fit and hadn't any point; and when she delivered the nub she fell over and rolled on the floor and laughed and barked in the most insane way, while I could see that she was wondering to herself why it didn't seem as funny as it did when she first heard it.
- nun It is not likely that she ever regretted her early decision, for the position of a highly born nun in those days, particularly if she resided in the capital, was dignified and important, and compared favourably with that of the worldly woman in all but variety and excitement.
- nut For a long time I did nut dare to trust myself; because I too have been on the brink of being deceived.
- pup He cannot concentrate his thought-he cannot think at all; his consciousness is in its dawn; he revels in colours, in odours, is thrilled by touch and taste and sound, and is like a well-nourished pup or kitten at play on a green turf in the sunshine.
- sup We will sup without him.
- up I have had no chance as yet to look up the man, but I will do so soon.
- NUS (2009) "Ludu Aung Than: Nus Burma During the Cold War," in Christopher E.