What is the correct spelling for NUR?
This word (Nur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NUR
- bur "Found me out? My dear fellow, aren't you rather confusing things? Wasn't it the other way round? But seriously, Bur --"
- cur Mind your own-" "Business," I suppose he meant to say, but my fists had grown so excited by the fight that one of them flew out, and sent the miserable cur staggering against Mercer's chest.
- fur But, I don't want to deal in fur !
- nu They are far too nu - Merous to mention.
- nub 9.-The Egyptian emblem for gold, the sign nub .
- nun Madelon, there is one thing more you must promise me-never to become a nun ."
- nut Jarvis, he kind of colored up at that, but he didn't go off his nut .
- ur Harold twisted himself up and hurled Robert half across the room and then rushed at him and punched him with punches that made Robert go, "Ur!
- Our It is not our fault.
- Nor Neither Claude Heath nor Gillier appeared at dinner.
- NR ↑ On Agnes Bernauer in München see 1) Stadtarchiv München, Steueramt Nr .
- EUR euro (EUR) as of 1 January 2008; Maltese lira (MTL) before then
- NUS National University of Singapore (NUS) has a School of Computing (SoC) which offers Bachelor of Computing (Honours).
- NPR During an interview with NPR , "Blurred Lines" producer and co-writer Pharrell defended the song, highlighting the lyric "that man is not your maker", saying, "I dont know anything that could be more clear about our position in the song" and ".