What is the correct spelling for NURMOUS?
This word (Nurmous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NURMOUS
- dormouse The director turned on him the pleading, trustful look of a cornered dormouse .
- famous Some day, perhaps, when I should be famous and rich; but not just then.
- humus The spent manure I mentioned as fine for covering bulbs, is splendid for this purpose and as it is of the same color as the soil, its presence is hardly noticeable; besides it adds humus .
- names "I know you're angry, Gerald; I don't wonder you're ready to call names .
- nauseous A knock or two are executed on the door of Greatness with a nauseous sense of awe, and 'Come in,' Greatness within huskily replies.
- nervous When cook told you 'is dream it made you nervous , and that's why you fell."
- nimbus Hundreds of candles formed an elongated nimbus about her hieratic figure, which was surmounted by the canopy of cloth-of-gold presented by the Duke of Modena.
- nous Bob is at the Chancery bar, but he has not much nous for it-not half the clever man that his father was.
- numerous Another time, I was dining at Lady Lambert's in numerous and brilliant company.
- Narrows And between ourselves what dupery there is in science, how it narrows our horizon!
76 words made from the letters NURMOUS
3 letter words made from NURMOUS:mon, mrs, mus, nmr, nsu, rom, ron, rum, run, som, son, sou, sum, sun, sur, uns, urn, uro.
4 letter words made from NURMOUS:mons, monu, morn, mors, muon, murn, muro, muru, nmsr, norm, nous, nuur, onur, onus, orum, osun, ourn, roum, rous, rsum, rumo, runo, runs, somu, sonu, sour, sumo, sunu, suon, suor, suro, suru, suum, umur, unus, uour, urmo, urns, ursu, urus, usum, uuno.
5 letter words made from NURMOUS:monus, morns, morus, mourn, munro, munsu, munus, muros, murus, musou, norms, ormus, osmun, roums, sonum, sorum.