What is the correct spelling for NUYING?
This word (Nuying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NUYING
- dying Was it indeed true that they were dying?
- haying Do you like haying?
- laying "Well-no," he answered softly, as he kept on taking up and laying down his papers in different order.
- lying He's lying in it yet.
- naming One way in which the fund of words and concepts is increased is by discovering and naming shades of meaning-that is to say, by making the vocabulary more precise.
- nursing Meanwhile you need careful nursing, and mother and I are here to attend upon you."
- paying However, I will proceed: "I was all out of money when Philip met me, and I hadn't had anything to eat since morning, he bought me some supper, and is paying my expenses.
- toying They had reckoned on toying with any chance but this.
- Baying Somewhere over the hills a hound was baying dismally.