What is the correct spelling for NVA?
This word (Nva) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NVA
- iva She was ready to do anything to win notice from Miss Mitchell, and was decidedly jealous that Iva and Nesta, being boarders, were able to see more of her, and thus establish a greater intimacy.
- na Fin and the Fenians of Erin went in one direction, and Gilla na Grakin in another, and hunted all day. Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na Feel what I'm feeling (Ah, hahhhhh, ah!) – Let Yourself Go by supremes
- neva I know that a verbal description can give but a faint idea of the character of this scene, nor would it help the understanding of it to say that it exhibits all that wealth and architectural skill can do, for few in our country know what even these powerful engines can effect; as for myself, hardly noting the details, it was my greatest delight to walk daily to the bridge across the Neva , at the summer gardens, the view from which more than realized all the crude and imperfect notions of architectural magnificence that had ever floated through my mind; a result that I had never found in any other city I had yet seen, not excepting Venice the Rich or Genoa the Proud, although the latter is designated in guide-books the city of palaces.
- nova Therefore, if you should find the contrary to be the case, a matter of which we will by no means deny the possibility, and if the South-land should by you be found to be an island, you will sail southward along the coast of Nova Guinea, as far as the 32nd degree S.L., and thence on a westerly course touch at the eastern extremity of the South-land, which in January 1627 was discovered by the ship t'Zeepaart. Just listen to the rhythm of a gentle bossa nova You'll be dancing with 'em, too Before the night is over Happy again – Downtown by Petula Clark
- Ava It was thought by this that the King of Ava would knock under, but he held out, till at length Admiral Austin arrived in the Rattler, and some days afterwards General Godwin, as commander-in-chief, with twelve of the company's steamers, which had nearly six thousand troops on board.
- Ova Your girl acting skank than call me ova Not on the bed, lay me on your sofa – Work It by missy elliott
- Eva Eva interrupted, "if you think that any of your friends gave me more than a passing greeting, you are mistaken. Every model every singer every actress every diva Every house of diddy chick every college girl every skeezer Stripper and every desperate housewife that resemble eva My role model was will – Filet Mignon by lil wayne
- NBA Chris Dean Carr (born March 12, 1974) is an American former professional basketball player who was selected by the Phoenix Suns in the 2nd round (56th overall) of the 1995 NBA draft, and currently an assistant coach and director of student-athlete development for the Kansas State University womens basketball team.
1 words made from the letters NVA
3 letter words made from NVA:van.