What is the correct spelling for NVAVAL?
This word (Nvaval) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NVAVAL
- convivial It was the convivial side of the weekly Punch dinner that appealed to him.
- naively "Oh, yes," answered May, naively , "I could not read them without; but I will try and learn more before I next come."
- naval At the same time certain centres of aviation came into existence, such as Brooklands, where I well remember beginning to fly in August, 1910, Hendon, Larkhill and Eastchurch, destined to be the centre of naval aviation.
- navel As the animal gets older the abdominal muscles get stronger and possess more power of resistance to pressure, the bowels become larger and do not pass so readily through a small opening, so that from a combination of causes there is a gradual growing together or adhesion of the sides of the navel .
- navvy I thoroughly enjoyed it all the same, and all the while did my full share of navvy work.
- novel The man who brought him the news had no idea he had told Denham anything novel .
- novella The Italian novella , of course, admits wild passions and extravagant crimes: but the general tone of it is bourgeois-at any rate domestic.
- revival There was great revival meetin's.