What is the correct spelling for NYPD?
This word (Nypd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NYPD
- nap Yes Ultranol will put you on the map Take 4 or 5 then have a little nap – Ultranol by blur
- need And I've got to have you back I need you Between the night and day oh heaven speed you – Got To Have You Back by undertones
- nip "Come down to me berth this evening," he says, "an' we'll have a nip ."
- nod "We're certainly not," replied Farley, with a nod .
- nips With a whispered "Good-night, dear madam," Mrs. Butterby and the maids leave the room a-tiptoe, closing the door behind them as if 'twere of gingerbread; and no sooner are they gone than Moll, big with her mad design, nips out of bed, strips off her nightgown, and finding nothing more convenient for her purpose, puts the ham, pasty, and partridges in a clean pillow-slip.
- naps Her sleep was little naps over her ironing board.
- CPD WSM is aimed at all levels of anaesthetists from trainees to consultants and is a European CPD accredited meeting.