What is the correct spelling for NYWAYS?
This word (Nyways) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NYWAYS
- ways The longer he can stay in one place the better for him in many ways .
- Anyways Anyways, it'll be dead if you don't hurry.
- Nays The vote on the address was, in the council-Contents 45, Non-contents 15. In the assembly it stood-Yeas 91, Nays 33. The minority in the assembly comprised 25 out of 65 representatives of French Canada, and only 8 out of the 65 from Upper Canada.
- sways When you feel in the mood, when the moon is on the river, and the warm breeze gently sways the curtains by the open window, you will sit down and improvise, and I will lie in my deep chair, and smoke and dream.
- byways The news of his passing traveled more quickly than the extras which rolled damp from the presses could convey it through the avenues and alleys of the city, whose wealthiest citizen he had been, and through the highways and byways of the country, which his marvelous mentality and finesse had so manifestly strengthened in its position as a world power.