What is the correct spelling for OAD?
This word (Oad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OAD
- bad The bad effects of a bad system are always aggravated by the willfulness of men who take advantage of it, and so, no doubt, the profit system was made by selfish men to work worse than it might have done.
- cad The most wonderfully beautiful girl in the world rebuffs me and calls me a cad when I offer her my heart and the love for which many another woman would barter her very soul!
- dad "Dad, it must be from Jerry," said Penny eagerly. I'm going back to my mom and dad They love me more than you ever had – I Won't Decorate Your Christmas Tree by Loretta Lynn
- fad It's kind of a fad of mine to keep some things even from my wife! I am not feeling sad I am not the new fad – I Am Love by Michael W. Smith
- gad By gad, the Colonel oughtn't to let him out without his nurse.
- goad This was the thought against whose goad she always came-Why should she be hesitant?
- lad "You're all right, my lad.
- load Could fortune come to him who had such a load upon his conscience?
- mad Did that make you mad?
- oaf By this time the great oaf had come back to the door of the house, and now stood alternately rubbing his elbow and rear, with an expression ludicrously penitent, at once puzzled and kindly.
- oak Here's a big white oak, a hundred and fifty years old.
- oar Pull on the oar and not on your influential friends.
- oas APEC, Arctic Council, ARF, ASEAN (dialogue partner), BIS, BSEC, CBSS, CE, CERN (observer), CIS, CSTO, EAEC, EAPC, EBRD, G-20, G-8, GCTU, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICCt (signatory), ICRM, IDA, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, IMSO, Interpol, IOC, IOM (observer), IPU, ISO, ITSO, ITU, ITUC, LAIA (observer), MIGA, MINURSO, MONUC, NAM (guest), NSG, OAS (observer), OECD (accession state), OIC (observer), OPCW, OSCE, Paris Club, PCA, PFP, SCO, UN, UN Security Council, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNITAR, UNMIL, UNMIS, UNOCI, UNOMIG, UNTSO, UNWTO, UPU, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO (observer), ZC
- oat Such farms and hills and trees and orchards, and such level corn-fields, oat-fields and pretty rollin' land in between 'em I know can't be seen anywhere but in Kentucky.
- odd I merely meant that it seemed rather odd.
- old How old are you, my girl?
- pad Joan Carew explained how she had risen, dressed, wrapped the chain in a pad of cotton-wool and enclosed it in an envelope.
- rad The Fizwaryne wes taken thar; 75 Bot so rad wes Richard of Clar, That he held to the sowth cuntre.
- road That is what Kate told me when I met her on the road."
- sad Oh, what a sad journey it was for them.
- tad "Well, I hope you find him, and I'm glad you don't think any one around here had anything to do with it," said Uncle Tad.
- toad As so placed he reminded us irresistibly and ludicrously of a huge toad held up by a fore leg.
- wad The puir orphan has naebody but you and me to luik till; an' I wad willin'ly do that muckle for her.
- Had I told him I had.